Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My new blog


This is my first blog mainly geared toward my photography business. I'm pretty excited to see what happens with all this stuff and am now going to study on www.Lynda.com to see how i might be able to get this thing hooked up to my site! I think is't gonna be a long road to learning and I wonder how I can get my brain to be up to the challenge! I do love coffee, but after all these years of coffee it might be wearing off! Oh God No! I plan to have many post with pictures of recent weddings I have had the privilege of shooting and telling a bit about the awesome couples I get to hang out with all the time! This is Star and Aaron, one of the coolest couples I ever met. So laid back and so fun! I had a great time doing their wedding and got some really great Cake! I LOVE Cake!

1 comment:

  1. and the cake was dericious!! we still look back at our photos!! we love them! thank you!! star.

    ReplyDelete