Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally

After working and studying for a while yesterday I finally got my blog up and linked to my http://12-1photography.smugmug.com/ page! I'm a genius! Not really, I'm kinda slow with web stuff. I ended up calling my friend Chris with Christopher Visuals to help me, since he had done it with his site. He is the genius! Speaking of Chris! We have decided to start another photography business together, offering two photographers for every wedding! Check out Evo Imagery ! Its a mix of my photojournalism and his fashion photography, So so Cool! Everyone should have it!  Before I go here is another picture of a really cute, extremely fun couple I have the privilege of doing their engagement pictures and who's wedding will be in November! I'll be posting a lot more as I play catchup for missing the last 3 years of blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment